Non-Surgical Face Lift (HIFU)
Non-Surgical Face Lift (HIFU)
The HIFU application (non-surgical face lift) is rejuvenation application using high-tech focused ultrasound technology. Focused ultrasound (HIFU) application sends sound waves to the tissues in the lower layers of the skin, allowing the collagen in the tissue to increase. HIFU is not a surgical intervention, it also means focused sound waves.
Regions where HIFU is effective
Areas where non-surgical facial rejuvenation is effective in order to eliminate deformations in the face and neck regions;
- Intra leg
- Above knees and arms
- Double Chin
- Face Contouring
- Wrinkles around the eyes and between the eyebrows
- Fixation of facial sagging
- Loose neck folds
In Which Situations Should HIFU Be Preferred?
- If there is sagging in the chin and jowl area.
- In the sagging of the cheeks,
- Cases with drooping eyebrows on the upper eyelid,
- Reducing facial volume, (It can be applied to reduce cheek fullness, transition from square face to oval face.)
- Face shaping for cases with distortion of the facial V line
- Looseness and sagging under the chin and jowl area,
- Recovery of skin sagging due to weight loss in the hip, arm, waist and abdomen areas,
- eyebrow lift,
- It is used in the treatment of wrinkles and sagging in the décolleté area.
Benefits of Non-Surgical Face Lift Application
The non-surgical face lift (HIFU) application, which is highly preferred all over the world and has a high degree of satisfaction, has many benefits. These;
- Provides significant recovery in the skin.
- It provides tightening of the skin.
- It provides stretching of the skin.
- It is also effective in removing wrinkles.
- It does not cause any reaction on the skin.
- Face; It can be applied to the cheek, eyebrow, nasolabial, lower jaw, jowl and forehead areas, as well as to the arm, back, belly, butt, hip, leg areas of the body.
- It does not require general anesthesia or local anesthesia.
- It does not require hospitalization or observation period.
- It is a non-surgical application.
- You can return to daily life immediately after the procedure.
How is HIFU Applied?
First of all, the patient who wants to have Focused Ultrasound is evaluated. Within the light of this evaluation, the muscle and connective tissue of the person, the size of the sagging in the skin and the tension of the tissues are examined. The skin of suitable patients is cleaned and a lubricant and cooling gel is applied to the area to be treated. Some areas are anesthetized with local anesthetic cream. After marking the area to be treated, the patient is waited for a while. When the skin is ready for the procedure, the HIFU treatment, which will last 30-45 minutes, is started. At this stage, the tissues on which the head is moved and the damage is observed are exposed to energy at 65° C and 70° C, thus triggering collagen production. Tissues that are focused and stimulated in millimeters also activate the collagen fibers and the repair system, thus opening the way for the skin to tighten and tighten over time.